DYNAMIC LIFTER® AIR OPERATED PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE SURGE ANTICIPATING ELECTRONICALLY TIMED DL PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
• Eliminates surges and prolongs pipe life
• Adjustable closing speed
• Utilizes compress air or plant air
• Smaller profile allows installation into limited space
• Ideal for higher pressures
• All key features of the A106-DL-Air
• Solenoid valve anticipates surges resulting from power failures
The Model A106-DL-Air is a compact sewage relief valve that is suitable for high pressures up to 200 psi, responds very quickly and retains all the features and benefits of the Model A106-DL Spring– Hydraulic version. It is an attractive solution to what may be otherwise a difficult application due to higher pressures or space height limitations.
The Model A106-DL-Air-ET retains all the features and benefits of the Model A106-DL-Air with the additional feature of two 3-way solenoid valves which forces the valve open upon power failure.
A106-DL-Air / A106-DL-ET Dynamic Lifter Air Operated Pressure Relief Valve | Surge Anticipating Electronically Timed DL Pressure Relief Valve
For more information on the A106-DL-Air / A106-DL-ET: