Electronically Operated Deluge Valve
• UL listed to ANSI/UL 260
• Reliable diaphragm actuated
• Hydraulically operated design
• ANSI class 150, 300 flanges and grooved ends
• Stainless steel fasteners
• Heat fused red epoxy coating
• Available in globe style, 3 in/80mm – 8 in/200mm
106-EDV-A-10507A Deluge Valve
Singer Model 106 EDV-A-10507A Electric Solenoid control valve is based on the Singer Model 106 PG-UL Deluge main valve.
The solenoid pilot provides on-off position operation. The solenoid either admits inlet pressure into the main valve operating chamber from the inlet of the main valve via a high capacity relay valve or releases pressure from the relay valve and therefore the main valve operating chamber. This either opens or closes the main valve. The pilot system is usually piped to discharge to drain (atmosphere).
The 106 EDV-A-10507A is available with the main valve closed when the solenoid is de-energized (NC- normally closed; this refers to the main valve, not the solenoid).